In booking a place for a service you are agreeing to adhere to the following rules.
- Places can only be booked for current members of Sinai.
- Places will normally be allocated on first come first served basis, but please bear in mind that we want to allow as many members as possible to attend services, so please allow others to take their turn.
- We encourage those with yahrzeit to book early.
- Masks are to be worn beginning before entry into the Sinai building and remain on for the entire time.
- If you have an exemption from mask wearing you need to give notification of this when booking and bring confirmation with you to the service. We also ask that you strictly limit your movement within Sinai and remain highly conscious to the needs of others.
- Hand sanitizing stations are placed at entry points and throughout the building. Please be overly cautious and sanitize whenever passing a station. We also recommend you bring your own hand sanitizer so you do not have to move around in order to find a station if you are in need.
- All those attending must observe the points about mask wearing, social distancing and sanitizing. Please do not book places for those too young to understand and comply with these measures.
- Please follow any additional instruction or direction given at any time by security, or those on duty in any capacity. We never wish to shame anyone in public, but if there is something happening that jeopardizes any of our security measures, we will need to ask you to comply with out verbal requests.
- Please read and follow all signs pertaining to COVID safety within the building.
Please note that in choosing to attend a service at Sinai, you are agreeing to comply with current government regulations and taking all possible precautions. We are in the midst of a global pandemic that is spread via asymptomatic carriers. If you choose to attend, you do so at your own risk understanding that there will be some level of COVID risk for the foreseeable future.