We are delighted to launch Limmud Together UK - the Limmud you know and love but from the comforts of your own home! It’ll be virtually the same experience as a day Limmud, with outstanding presenters, discussions and learning.
Jewish learning and community is important to Limmud and we are using this opportunity to continue to bring people together even if we are physically distant. Being at home doesn’t mean you can’t get that same Limmud experience. Limmud Together is a new way of being together even though we’re apart, and we hope you’ll join us.
Limmud Together UK will be online on Sunday 3 May, 10:00-18:00 (BST)
We are delighted to have more than 40 presenters already lined up for this event - we will be announcing the entire programme in the next week, and we are excited to announce our first round of presenters, both seasoned limmudniks and new presenters:
- Ruth Calderon – educator and former Member of Knesset
- Rachel Creeger - comedian, director and playwright
- Ruth Deech – member of the House of Lords
- Miri Eisen – former IDF spokesperson
- Jonathan Freedland – Guardian columnist
- Laura Janner-Klausner – senior Rabbi to Reform Judaism
- Eliana Light - songwriter and educator
- Phillipe Sands – lawyer and author
- Sara Wolkenfeld – Director of Education and Community Engagement at Sefaria
- David Yarus – Founder of J-Swipe
- Raphael Zarum – educator and Dean of LSJS
Limmud Together UK will cost just £10, with a concessionary rate of £1 for those who have been financially impacted by Coronavirus. It is free for anyone who has volunteered for Limmud in the last year (please contact your event chair/team lead or the Limmud Office if you are eligible).
Keep your eyes on our website and Limmud’s Facebook feed for more information about presenters and sessions.
Sign up here and follow us on Twitter and Facebook for new presenter announcements.