Sinai are searching for a Programming & Families Co-ordinator
- Do you love working with people of all ages?
- Are you organised, creative and enthusiastic?
- Do you want to be the driving force behind our next exciting step as a community?
We are looking for someone pro-active, resourceful and flexible, who loves nothing better than getting stuck in and thrives on the buzz from a job well done!
This is a varied role, which will include some admin, logistics and marketing, alongside hosting activities and events.
f you are interested, please contact Becky on
- Part time (10-15 hrs a week) to include Friday mornings and some weekend work
- Salary £21k - £24k pro rata (dependant on experience)
Closing date 1st March 2023
Role subject to DBS check